Installing RosterBird Slack app
There are 2 ways to add integrate RosterBird to your Slack team.
- Head over to RosterBird web app.
- From there click "Add to Slack".
- You'll be taken to the Slack authorization page where you'll be presented with the list of permissions the app needs.
- From there click "Allow", and that's it.
You'll be taken back to the RosterBird dashboard. The RosterBird bot will be available for you interact in your Slack organization.
Via Slack app store
You can also install RosterBird through the official Slack app directory. You can install it from the app directory in just 2 simple steps.
- Go to the app directory page for the RosterBird. You can also get to this page by searching for "RosterBird" in the app directory search box.
- From there, click "Add to Slack". You'll be taken to an authorization page. Here, you can review the permissions sought and once you have reviewed, click "Allow".
You will be taken to your RosterBird dashboard. The RosterBird bot will nowbe available for you interact in your Slack.